Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for professionals who have sound knowledge in investment products and Mainland financial markets and policy matters to join our Investment Products Division.
The position will offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals responsible for formulating policies relating to the regulation of investment products and asset management industry, focusing on Mainland financial regulations and policy development matters and the authorization and regulation of investment products offered to the public in the Hong Kong.
As a senior member of the Team, you will be responsible for managing projects, conducting policy research and identifying policy issues relating to the latest development of Mainland capital market and its products-related regulatory reforms. The role will also involve liaison with the Mainland regulatory and professional bodies to maintain close relationships with them. You will also be responsible for managing operational teams in the review of applications for authorization of offering documents relating to publicly offered investment products and the administration of regulatory requirements and policies in the SFC Products Handbook and the Securities and Futures Ordinance. You should be able to effectively communicate our regulatory standards and policies to, and interact with, external stakeholders at senior management level and maintain relationships with the industry and other regulatory bodies.
- University degree and professional qualification preferably in Law/Finance/Economics/CFA.
- At least 10 years of solid market experience, preferably with investment funds, product structuring, risk management or legal and regulatory experience.
- Good knowledge of the Mainland financial markets. Having relevant experience with Mainland regulators and agencies is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and sound working knowledge in investment products, with an ability to conduct and lead research relating to policy initiatives.
- Candidates are expected to have led and coached multi-discipline teams and are prepared to work under pressure.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills including report writing and a good command of written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent command of Chinese and Putonghua is a must.
Please quote the reference and apply by 12 March 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.