2. 负责处理日常内部文件传递 、分派邮件、分发报纸及杂志、邮务等工作。
4. 负责会议房场地设置及会议房活动间隔操作, 设施及物资搬运工作。
1. Responsible for document delivery, bank transfers and other outdoor tasks.
2. Responsible for daily internal document logistics, dispatch of mails, newspapers and magazines and postal matters etc.
3. Responsible for inspecting the office facilities and checking the equipment in the conference rooms.
4. Responsible for setting up the equipment and handling the movable partitions in the conference rooms, as well as transporting the equipment and materials.
5. Assist in monitoring the installation and repairing, maintenance and fitting-out works of the contractors.
6. Work irregular hours or overtime if necessary.
1. Form 3 or above
2. At least 2 years of relevant working experience
3. Proficient in Chinese language, with a fair command of English
Please quote the reference and apply by 19 March 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.