In support of the Government of the HKSAR’s Job Creation Scheme, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is offering a number of 1-year contract positions for junior professional (including recent graduates) and administrative/clerical support type roles. These positions are intended to offer opportunities for young people to gain an insight and hands on experience to the regulation of the securities and futures market. The SFC believes that this will be invaluable in enriching the experience of young professionals and will contribute positively to their future careers. These positions will cover a full spectrum of the SFC’s operations and successful candidates will be placed in Divisions most suited to their skillsets.
The SFC is looking for qualified individuals for the following positions:
Temporary Assistant Manager / Management Associate / Legal Executive (1-Year Contract) (Fresh Graduate Welcome)
- University degree holder with experience in audit / accounting / law / financial services / information technology or related industries.
- Recent university graduates will also be considered for these positions.
- Candidates should have a strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with good team spirit.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is also an advantage.
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity is essential.
Please submit job applications via one of the following channels on or before 20 May 2022:
1. Click here to complete an online application form
2. By Email
Please quote the reference and send full resume with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to: email@example.com
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.