Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a full range of administrative support to a team of executive staff.
- To organize and coordinate with both internal and external parties to complete assigned tasks.
- To maintain the completed files in system server and manage the e-filing database.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- Diploma or above with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience. Prior service in financial/legal/regulatory institutions is an advantage.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize them under pressure with strong organization and coordination skills.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Prepared to work overtime as required.
Please quote the reference and apply by 20 May 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.