Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle daily accounting functions and prepare financial and management reports.
- Tertiary education with major in accounting/finance
- Finalist of HKICPA or equivalent
- 3 years working experience or above in accountancy
- Good knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiar with Workday System is an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skill, attentive to details and proactive
- With a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accounting Officer.
Please quote the reference and apply by 1 April 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.