Reporting to the Head of Innovation and Partnerships, the purpose of this position is to manage investor and financial education programmes that support the IFEC’s innovation and digital learning strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage relationship with external stakeholders to garner support on investor and financial education through innovation and digital learning initiatives.
- Provide support to the team head on the deliverables of the Hong Kong Financial Literacy Strategy to achieve IFEC’s business objectives.
- Collaborates with external stakeholders to design and develop projects for specific target groups that aligns to IFEC’s financial literacy strategy.
- Plans, oversees and manages projects end-to-end. Ensure projects are delivered fulfilling defined goals, within budget and timeline.
- Promotes and takes accountability for project quality, identifies opportunities to improve delivery and oversees governance process to reduce risk and ensure effective and timely decisions are taken.
- Prepares management summary and reports project progress to management and IFEC Board.
- Works with team members and vendors to achieve optimal use of resources and drive maximum productivity during project execution.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- a university degree in business and finance, with a minimum of three years of solid and relevant work experience in education and/or financial services sector. Professional qualifications such as Certified Financial Planner would be an advantage,
- a deep understanding of personal financial planning, the financial services, social service and education sectors,
- strong communication and presentation skills, and a good command of written and spoken Chinese and English,
- good people management skills to lead and drive for results; and
- open mind to change and innovation, and desire to digitally transform education programmes for greater impacts to their target beneficiaries.
Please quote the reference and apply by 14 October 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.