Duties & Responsibilities:
- to monitor operations in the securities and derivatives markets in Hong Kong,
- to review and comment on applications and proposals from exchanges and clearing houses in relation to trading, clearing & settlement, risk management and systems infrastructure,
- to assist in formulating and implementing related regulatory policies
- to prepare, review and edit policy papers and other documents.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- a university degree, with 10 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry,
- a sound understanding of securities and derivatives markets, and of the operation of key market infrastructures, both in Hong Kong and the Mainland, and
- strong communication skills, as well as a good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua.
Experience in areas requiring interaction with Mainland counterparts will be an added advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 25 November 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.