Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will provide a full range of clerical support to the Enforcement Division.
- Form 5 or above.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of Cantonese and English. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- A strong sense of responsibility and a high degree of integrity.
- Willing to work overtime and able to accommodate flexible working hours.
Please quote the reference and apply by 13 January 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.