Duties & Responsibilities:
- To handle phone enquiries and direct calls to relevant division/department according to standard procedures.
- To answer the telephone in a clear, positive and professional manner.
- To manage the allocation of visitor access passes.
- To handle the booking requests of meeting rooms.
- To handle incoming mails and maintain incoming mail logs.
- To provide support on the planning and delivery of various CSR initiatives and activities of the Staff Activities Club (SAC).
- To support ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree or diploma holder with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in sizeable corporations.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua). Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred.
- Professional, polite and positive attitude.
- Customer-oriented, multi-tasking and self-motivated.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- An exceptional team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and prepared to work shift hours.
Please quote the reference and apply by 28 July 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.