Duties & Responsibilities:
Handle daily accounting functions, which includes but not limited to:
- Treasury operations, managing daily receipt and payment processes.
- Transaction management of vouchers, cheques and other payment preparation.
- Account reconciliations.
- Monthly financial reports preparation.
- Provide a full range of clerical and administrative support to the Finance Department.
- Tertiary education with major in accounting/finance.
- 3 years working experience or above in accounting.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Familiar with Workday System an advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- With a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
Please quote the reference and apply by 18 August 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.