Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the day to day Finance and Accounting operations.
- Prepare financial reports and compile routine and ad hoc management information report.
- Formulate, review and execute financial control policies and procedures.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Tertiary education with major in accounting/finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant financial accounting or commercial experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English preferably at native level.
- Good knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Familiar with Workday System is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skill, attentive to details and proactive.
- With a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
Please quote the reference and apply by 1 September 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.