Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing litigation and general administrative support to the Legal Services Division.
- Assisting in the preparation of cases for court and Tribunal hearings.
- Filing documents in courts.
- Liaising with the High Court Registry and Clerk of Court’s Office.
- Effecting service of documents.
- Updating legal reference materials.
- Experience in a law firm / legal department as a legal clerk.
- Experience of court filing and service of court documents.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with strong organisation and coordination skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to be pro-active in providing litigation and administrative support to the Legal Services Division.
- Possesses strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Prepared to work overtime as required.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of legal clerk.
Please quote the reference and apply by 15 October 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.