Duties & Responsibilities:
The Communications Team in the Chief Executive Officer’s Office is responsible for developing and implementing strategic initiatives to heighten public understanding of the SFC’s work and build the organisation’s reputation as a globally respected and influential regulator using the full spectrum of communication channels, including social media.
Reporting to a Senior Manager of Communications, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Managing content on the SFC website and liaising with external vendors to enhance website features.
- Handling written enquiries from the public.
- Providing administrative support for managing communication initiatives including social media accounts, speaking engagements and events.
- Handling other administrative duties including monthly management reports and financial processes.
- University degree holder with minimum three years’ work experience, preferably in the financial industry or the public sector.
- Proficient skills and experience in using a content management system for web publishing, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Must be well-organised and able to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
Please quote the reference and apply by 8 July 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.