Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Licensing Department of the Intermediaries Division that is responsible for licensing intermediaries, the successful candidate is expected to provide a full range of secretarial and administrative support to senior executives, and assist in managing ad hoc administrative tasks whenever necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years of secretarial experience , preferably in financial service industry or professional firms;
- Proficiency in PC applications, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Hardworking, with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Strong organization and coordination skills; and
- Excellent command of English, and good knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 11 November 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.