The Investor and Financial Education Council (IFEC) is seeking an experienced digital marketing specialist who will be responsible for the development and delivery of engaging and brand-consistent educational content, messages and campaigns through the IFEC’s social media platforms.
This role is for a period of 15 weeks from late June, and reports into the IFEC Campaign and Digital Marketing Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply digital media, digital marketing and information technology to enhance and expand the delivery of the IFEC’s investor and financial education work
- Develop the social media strategy, create clear briefs and work with social media agency/agencies to coordinate the operation of IFEC The Chin Family social media platforms including Facebook page, YouTube and Instagram, etc.
- Extend IFEC’s reach to target segments through digital campaigns, cross platform promotions and partnerships with social media influencers, to engage and disseminate specific financial education content.
- Work with agencies to develop appropriate content, including text and visuals such as video, animations, etc. and explore the use of innovative ways to stimulate learning and action to enhance consumer engagement.
- Keep abreast of the industry knowledge and market trend to provide creative inputs, make the content on-trend and increase the relevancy to the audience.
- Identify, assess and manage any potential risks and threats to the IFEC on the social media aspect. Manage comments and enquiries on the IFEC social media platforms.
- Make use of digital analytics to drive continual improvements for digital communications.
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in digital media, digital marketing, information technology, journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, advertising or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ marketing, digital marketing, social media or communications experience in sizable organizations, with financial/public servicing background is preferred.
- Good knowledge of new media and communications trends.
- Proactive and with hands-on experience working with digital, advertising, media and event agencies.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Good people skills and a good team player.
Please quote the reference and apply by 14 April 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.