We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join as a Senior Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the work of the Complaints Team, Corporate Affairs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager – Complaints Team, Corporate Affairs will report to the Head of Complaints Team, Corporate Affairs and plays a vital role within the Complaints Team in order to facilitate the handling of complaints. You will carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Lead a team of professional complaint handling staff and provide support and guidance to members of the team.
- Support and assist the Head of Complaints Team in overseeing the effective development and implementation of complaints procedures with a view of ensuring smooth delivery of the process.
- Prepare management reports and updates in order to keep the management abreast of the latest complaint trends and development.
- From a stakeholder management perspective you will have direct responsibility in liaising with complainants and stakeholders both internally to and externally of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A recognised university degree and relevant professional qualification(s) and industry experience;
- An excellent command of both English and Chinese;
- Able to prepare management reports independently;
- Familiarity with complaints handling;
- Experience in leading professional complaints handling staff; and
- The ability to work proactively with stakeholders both within and external to the SFC.
Please quote the reference and apply by 2 June 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.