Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to executives in the Supervision of Markets Division.
- To assist with other ad hoc tasks / projects as necessary.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training.
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant secretarial experience in the legal, banking or finance fields.
- High proficiency in PC applications, including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Fast learner with ability to pick up practices and processes quickly and with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to work with all personality types.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Good knowledge of Putonghua will be a plus.
- Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Secretary.
Please quote the reference and apply by 9 June 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.