Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to the Commission Secretariat.
- To assist in coordinating day-to-day operations and file management.
- To handle and draft simple correspondence, such as acknowledgement of incoming invitations/enquiries, congratulatory messages, etc.
- To liaise with both internal and external parties.
- To organize and schedule meetings, appointments, visits and speaking engagements.
- To assist in organizing meetings of the Board, Executive Committee and the committees, including to assist in preparation of meeting papers and agendas.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training.
- More than 5 years secretarial experience in the legal, banking or finance fields, or with public bodies.
- High proficiency in PC applications, including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks, know how to prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese. Good knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 16 June 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.