Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent will perform a variety of clerical duties for the Enforcement Division, and provide secretarial support for a team head, which may encompass the following areas:
- To organize and coordinate with both internal and external parties in scheduling meetings and appointments.
- To assist a team head in managing ad-hoc tasks.
- Assisting with search operation and willing to work overtime at times as required.
- Assisting investigator with interview / inspection. Conducting background check (e.g., Company / Land / Business Registry search) and external outdoor work (e.g., address check, delivering / collecting documents).
- Assisting with system maintenance such as data input / upload / download.
- Flexible and open-minded, embrace changing work priorities, enjoy diverse work exposure and desire for career progression.
- Completed HKCEE / HKDSE with related working experience on general administration.
- Prior secretarial experience is an advantage.
- Attention to details and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills.
- Good command of Cantonese and English. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- A strong sense of responsibility and a high degree of integrity.
- Willing to accommodate flexible working hours.
Please quote the reference and apply by 1 September 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.