Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and as a board member of the Commission, the key responsibilities of the Executive Director are:
- To manage the licensing and intermediaries supervision functions so as to ensure that the Commission performs efficiently, fairly and at the highest standards;
- To develop and implement regulatory policies and procedures, which respond well to rapidly changing market landscape and global regulatory developments;
- To maintain and enhance effective communication with own staff and across divisions, as well as with market practitioners; and
- To plan and develop people and other resources for the Division.
- Tertiary education or professional qualification in a relevant discipline and with at least 15 years of solid managerial experience in a regulatory authority, a financial intermediary, and/or an accounting or law firm.
- In-depth knowledge of the capital market, financial market operations and regulatory compliance issues in Hong Kong and internationally.
- Results-oriented with excellent conceptual, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Be creative and innovative in applying regulatory principles to new business such as virtual assets activities.
- Proven leadership skills.
Please quote the reference DHSFC and apply by 16 June 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Ms Ashley Wallace & Ms Daria Rokk, Russell Reynolds Associates,
Room 1801, 18th Floor, Alexandra House, 18 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong;
or by fax to +852 2845 9044; or by email to email@example.com
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.